I have yet to see the movie, but I hear great things. The African American men in this film are married to Caucasian women in real life. According to the media Taye Diggs aka Mr. Chocolate thought, had something rude to say, about being around so many African American women for so long, during the filming of this movie.
I have some questions about the controversy.
1. Is it really that serious? I don’t think it should be. Why are they being persecuted for personal preference? Everyone has a personal preference.
2. Aren’t you all late with the controversy? They didn’t marry these women the day before they started filming The Best Man Holiday.
3. Why do people of color get loss in this racial madness? It seems like we are the only ones who give a damn about that crap.
4. Why is it that people believe everything they see in the media? Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. Everything that you see on television is not always what it seems.
5. What if Taye Diggs did say rude things about his fellow cast mates? He is a grown man with his own opinions. Who are you to judge that man for his opinions?
If he should be addressed, that should be left up to his fellow cast mates.
I don’t believe all of America should participate in that.
It’s not that serious. We like to take things and make them bigger than they are.
There are more important things in the world to be worried about.
Leave that man alone.